Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

WK1 D5 A2 - 'Living On The Edge'

Living On The Edge

A Letter From The Tundra

Dear Mum,
I would like to start off by saying that there are no trees in the Tundra, but its a very dry piece of land. It's a bit cold here too, so I had to make sure I was wearing something warm. We have eaten and explored this strange place. Continuing, we are lucky that the weather has changed through the years. I think that the Tundra has been pretty interesting so far. I would love to go to the Tundra again. I wish I had taken a camera so I could take pictures of this interesting piece of land. I hope to go here again someday.
From Tara

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Tara

    Congratulations on completing yet another Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Living on the Edge' and for writing a lovely letter about the Tundra to your Mother. I'm really happy to read that you've obviously done some research and found out a bit more about the Tundra, in that there are no trees and it's a very dry piece of land— well done! How do you think you handled the cold?! Hopefully next time you remember a camera so that you can show us a picture!

    Keep up the great blog posts, Tara :)

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jordan,
      Thank you for leaving a positive comment! I enjoyed this activity. I did do some research, thanks for noticing. There are a few trees in the Tundra, but I think if I went on a trip to the Tundra, I wouldn't of spotted any. I think I would've worn a warm and fluffy jacket to keep most of myself warm. I wish I took a camera with me, too.

      Have a great day,
      Tara

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Tara,

    My name is Hinerangi, I go to Pt England School located in East Auckland. I am currently blog commenting on people's blogs and one of them included you. I loved all the amazing work you have posted for us to see, keep it up. I would have to say I really enjoyed this activity as Tundra sounds like an incredible place. It sounds like there are so many awesome places and amazing viwes there to. Incredible work Tara. How much more do you know about Tundra?

    Ka Kite,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete