Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

SLJ WK1 A2 - 'North and South'

Auckland

My Hometown.

My hometown is Auckland. Auckland is special because I grew up there, and I have many memories in Auckland. Auckland is an amazing place to live because you have the wonderful beaming sun, a soft breeze passing by, and the sand at your toes. I feel lucky to call Auckland my hometown because there are beautiful sights, such as waterfalls, waterways, and lovely places to eat too. There are art galleries, restaurants, and cafes. These might not be around every corner, but you can still visit each of those, and enjoy your time there. Auckland might not be a perfect city, but it's lovely and I think as I was growing up, it had always been like that.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tara,

    Great work completing another SLJ activity. Wow, you've shared with us a lot about why you love your hometown of Auckland. There are some great sights in Auckland, like you listed the waterfalls, waterways, and yummy places to eat. What is your favourite restaurant in Auckland?
    What is your favourite activity in Auckland? Are there any other cities in New Zealand that are of any interest to you?

    Great to see you blogging this year Tara!
    Well done, I'm looking forward to reading your next blog post.

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jordan,
      I've been a bit late in replying, but thanks for your comment! I don't have a favourite restaurant in Auckland, but there are some great places to eat as I said. Hm, I don't seem to have a favourite activity either. I'm a simple person. I don't have any NZ cities that I'm interested in, but I do like Hot Water Beach, I just came back from that beach a few hours ago.

      I'm glad to be blogging again this year, enjoy 2019!
      Tara

      Delete