Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

WK1 D4 A2 - 'Pancakes and Maple Syrup?'

Pancakes and Maple Syrup?

My Favourite Food

My favourite food would have to be waffles. (Usually Chocolate Chip.)

How to make Waffles:
You can save your time by buying them at the store and microwaving or toasting them. But if your thinking, 'I'm so lazy, I should totally make some waffles, because I'm a bit too broke to buy them at the-' Forget what I said, let's move on, just make some waffles because you want to.
  1. In a large bowl, mix together some flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Set it aside and preheat your waffle iron to whatever temperature you want.
  2. Next, in a different bowl, beat the eggs. Stir some milk, butter and vanilla in. Then pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, and beat it until blended.
  3. Ladle your batter into the preheated waffle iron. Then cook the waffles until its golden and crisp. Then serve the waffles immediately. (Because your starving, duh. No, not actually, just follow my instructions.)
(Credit to Allrecipes for the directions)

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Tara!

    Thanks for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Pancakes and Maple Syrup?', and for telling us about your favourite food, waffles. I love how you've started this post with a bit of humour— it also has a great conversational tone to it: "But if you're thinking, "I'm so lazy, I should totally make some waffles because I'm a bit too broke to buy them at the-" — hilarious, well done!

    Well done for also giving credit to this recipe, now your readers can follow this and see where you're getting all of your helpful tips from! Don't forget to add images to your blog posts to help them stand out a bit more!

    Keep up the great mahi, Tara.

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jordan,
      Its no problem completing the tasks for the Summer Learning Journey! I really enjoy doing them! I like to add a bit of humour in a few of my posts, so thanks for noticing it. Thank you, I did think it would be a bit unfair if I stole a recipe from a website and didn't give any credit to them. I'll take your advice and be sure to add images next time.

      Have an amazing day,
      Tara

      Delete