Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

SLJ WK1 A2 D2 - 'Fabulous Ferns'

Fabulous Ferns

For this activity, I'm naming 3 sports teams that have the word 'Fern' in them. I also have the uniforms with them too, as you can see.



Silver Ferns. (Netball Team)
Uniform:
Image result for silver ferns uniform
(Credit to the Silver Ferns Website, where I found the image)



Black Ferns. (Womens Rugby Union)
Uniform:
Image result for black ferns uniform
(Credit to the All Blacks Website)



Football Ferns. (Womens Football)
Uniform:
Image result for football ferns uniform
(Credit to the Newshub Website. It has the proper credits there in case I am wrong)

My favorite uniform out of these, then I would choose Black Ferns, then the Silver Ferns, then the Football Ferns. I like the Black Ferns uniform because it looks more comfortable and casual than the others. I'd certainly wear it if it was in my closet, though. Have a nice day! 

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena, Tara

    Thanks very much for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Fabulous Ferns', and for naming 3 sports teams all with the word 'Fern' in them. You've done an exceptionally good job with this one, in fact the best I've seen for this exercise— well done!! I really appreciate how you've given their title, an image of their uniforms and then credited the image correctly below. I'm pleased to read that you've ordered your preference of the uniforms: first, Black Ferns, second, the Silver Ferns and third, the Football Ferns. I too would choose the most comfortable uniform— very logical of you.
    Do you think that the Silver Ferns will every change their uniform to look a bit like the Black Ferns?

    I look forward to reading more of your work!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Jordan,
      I'm happy to continue posting the Summer Learning Journey activities. And wow, best that you've seen..? That's amazing, thank you! I ordered my preference of the uniforms because I was stuck between the Black Ferns and Silver Ferns so I just decided to put them in order. I think the Silver Ferns might make a few changes, but not similar to the Black Ferns uniform. I'm not exactly sure, but thats just what I'm thinking.
      Thank you for your comment!

      Have a nice day,
      Tara

      Delete