Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

Sonshine Ranch!

Sonshine Ranch
Yesterday, on Thursday the 7th, me and all the other year four’s went to Sonshine Ranch! It was amazing! First, we had got into groups at school on the court. After a few minutes, we lined up to get onto the bus. The first thing I said before I stepped into the bus was, “I am so excited!” And it was true, I couldn’t wait! After a LOOOONG drive, we finally got there. Though, it didn’t look how I expected it to look like. But still, the experience was amazing. We got there and had morning Tea. I ate half of my Twix bar. Then I had a quick drink of water. After that, we put two groups together, and off we went to the Rope Swing and Zipline.

It was such a long walk to the Rope Swing and Zipline. My legs moved as slow as a sloth. We got a harness on, and lined up for the EXTREME Zipline! I was NOT excited, I was scared. But when Cindy went down the Zipline, my confidence had grown. I was excited. Finally, when it was my turn, I went down the Zipline. AMAZING! I got off the Zipline. And I said, “THAT WAS AMAZING!” After I lined up for the Rope Swing and I hated it. But for some reason, It was my favourite.

Horse riding, YAY! I rode the horse named Zu. It's a fast grey horse. The horse riding was my 2nd favourite because we got to control the horses ourselves. It was so fun, and amazing. We went uphill, and downhill. Around corners, and in circles. After we lastly pet the lamb and the goats. It didn’t smell good there, so I went out of their pen. Straight to the Guinea Pigs and the Rabbits we go! I was holding Snoopy the rabbit and Peter the Guinea Pig. They were fluffy, but I was told that Snoopy bites! So straight away I asked to hold Peter. Peter was way better. And obviously, a boy. I loved Sonshine Ranch.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment