Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Stress

In NZ lots of people had lost their jobs. Families were put under so many stress. Still many people are stressed. When I'm stressed, I relax on the couch for a few minutes just to get everything off my mind. I sometimes watch TV while I'm there. It's a bit sad that lots of people lost their jobs. I wouldn't like it if I lost my job. Did you know that stress can affect your body?  It can lead to heart disease, high blood pressure, chest pain and a irregular heartbeat. That would make me feel sad for all those families who were under so many stress. 
















1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tara,

    So proud of you for continuing to blog! You have some great strategies for coping with stress! I agree, I wouldn’t like to be out of a job either, I feel so sorry for the families who had to go through that phase.

    A big high five for sharing some great information too about how stress affects the body! Tara, you are on a roll! Keep up the great work!

    I can’t wait to read more of your brilliant posts!

    Cadence 😊

    ReplyDelete