Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Thank you Letter - Glow Show

To The Glow Show Company,
Thank you for letting our school attend your Matariki Glow
Show. It was a lovely experience for such a small price.
We’re very thankful that you lowered the price from $10
to just a gold coin. My favorite  would have to be the
beautiful butterfly puppet. It's smart to include holes
between the wings to fit your hands in so you can easily
flap the wings. It was also bright and pretty, I liked the
colors very much. Whoever made the puppets did a
lovely job on them. I also think that the singing was great.
After the show, we saw the four people who played the
characters on stage. It's surprising to think that only four
people played the characters, they even sang for
all of them! 


If I had to choose a favorite character, it’d definitely
be the Taniwha. The Taniwha was a funny character.
My second favorite would have to be the satellite when
he was glitching everywhere in space. The show was
hilarious and you could barely see anybody unless you
looked close enough. It was as if the puppets were floating
by themselves. The cast was great too. Good thing there
were a ton of seats, I’d definitely feel bad if anyone had to
miss out on an experience like that. As soon as the
butterfly flew as the theater darkened, I knew that it
was going to be a great show. 


I can’t really say that I disliked anything, especially the puppets!
You can easily tell that there’s been so much work put into it. It’s
nice that somebody put so much effort into the puppets. So to
end it off, I really enjoyed the show and I would love
to go see it again!

From Tara (Kauri Hub PCS)

No comments:

Post a Comment