Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

BOT Letter

Tara
Papakura Central School
Papakura


8.4.19


Board Of Trustees
Papakura Central School


Dear BOT,


Thank you for the brand new TVs! I enjoy having them in our hub.
The Teachers are usually using the TV for Hapara, so the Students can see whenever someone is on a site they aren’t supposed
to be on. The Teachers also use them to play music.


They are great, and I am very happy that we now have the privilege to
use them in our large hub. Because the TVs are so big, it's easy to see
what the Teacher is trying to explain.


I remember all of the excitement on everyone’s faces when they
entered the classroom to see 2 new TVs. I was excited to have them,
and even more excited once they got the TVs set up. I also think
the Chromecast is really helpful for the Teachers, because they all can
connect their laptops to the TVs. I think the remote is really helpful too!


Yours Sincerely,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment