Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

How do Trees affect Animals? (LCS)

For LCS, we all got into groups and chose a topic for Trees. Our group chose 'How do Trees affect Animals?' Each group had to research and make a Flowchart on what we chose to do. I did my research and my Flowchart with Ana and Charlotte. I enjoyed doing this and I think ours worked out very well, considering we had about 2 days to finish the Task. Remember to keep our Trees safe!

Check out Ana and Charlottes blogs here
Ana: http://pcsanam.blogspot.com
Charlotte: http://pcscharlotter.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara

    I like the way you so much facts on trees

    I remember when I did my "Why are trees important to the environment"

    Next time you could probably put what do they give us like furniture

    By Armika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Armika,
      Thanks for your positive feedback. I'm glad you liked my Flow chart. I think I saw yours, too. I'll make sure to put what they give us. Have a great day!
      Tara

      Delete